The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 Body

bbrovold

For sale is a Leica M8 body with box, charger, battery, 4 gig card, strap. What is not there is the car charger adapter and the USB cord (these are available on Ebay for less than 6 bucks). The body has the usual wear at the edges but no dings or dents. There is a slight scratch on the back screen but it is not very noticeable and certainly not when the image is displayed. The camera is operating perfectly other than cosmetics.
Asking $2200 net but shipped in the US only. Insurance and PayPal fees additional or negotiable. I have more than 200 feedbacks on Ebay under bearman33 since I am mostly a lurker on the forums.
I am getting away from rangefinders and going back to the evil SLR so I would entertain trades for Canon primes or a Canon 5d MkII.

Prefer emails at [email protected]

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited: