The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Biogon 21mm f/2.8 ZM Silver + Hood

LarryWomack

This is the last of my Zeiss lenses. It's time to make room for something else. Or, at least to pay a couple of bills! :D

This lens comes as shown in the photos - lens, front and rear caps, and hood. The original box for the lens is also included.

I am asking $900 + insured shipping of your choice.

As always, 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for whatever reason you decide this lens is not right for you up to seven days after receipt I will cheerfully accept its pre-paid return and refund your payment (less insured shipping). My only condition is the lens must be returned in the same condition with all accessories.

I think the photos speak for themselves. I will do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking!

Larry Womack

LarryWomack

Photos: Zeiss Biogon 21mm f/2.8 ZM Silver + Hood

Dang! I saw them when I made the listing. I must've hit the wrong button.

Larry

Last edited:

LarryWomack

Update: Zeiss Biogon 21mm f/2.8 ZM Silver + Hood

I really hate it when this happens. I can't find the box for the lens. I'm certain that I had it, but just can't find it. Dang! At this point I feel quite stupid. :banghead:

I am happy to substitute a very nice Contax leather pouch in place of the box.

Larry