The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Massive Leica UV/IR filter Sale!!!

bradhusick

I am selling my entire collection of 16 Leica UV/IR filters for $40 off web prices each.

All of these are flawless, new condition. Paypal and free shipping in CONUS is included in the prices. For more than 1 filter, subtract $5 for each additional filter to offset reduced shipping costs. International shipping - please ask. I will try to post new entries as they sell to update quantities remaining. My paypal address is husick-at-yahoo-dot-com. No need to PM me - just tell me which filters you are buying in the notes section of the paypal. Post here saying, "I bought the _____" so others know what's left. I will be away this weekend, so shipping will commence tomorrow and resume on Tuesday. Thanks for looking.

#13422 for the Leica 18MM F/3.8 Super-Elmar: $154
E39: 3 silver, 3 black: $84 each
E46: 2 black: $84 each
E49: 3 black: $84 each
E55: 1 silver, 2 black: $124 each
E60: 1 black: $124

Last edited:
I am selling my entire collection of 16 Leica UV/IR filters for $40 off web prices each.

All of these are flawless, new condition. Paypal and free shipping in CONUS is included in the prices. For more than 1 filter, subtract $5 for each additional filter to offset reduced shipping costs. International shipping - please ask. I will try to post new entries as they sell to update quantities remaining. My paypal address is husick-at-yahoo-dot-com. No need to PM me - just tell me which filters you are buying in the notes section of the paypal. Post here saying, "I bought the _____" so others know what's left. I will be away this weekend, so shipping will commence tomorrow and resume on Tuesday. Thanks for looking.

#13422 for the Leica 18MM F/3.8 Super-Elmar: $154
E39: 3 silver, 3 black: $84 each
E46: 2 black: $84 each
E49: 3 black: $84 each
E55: 1 silver, 2 black: $124 each
E60: 1 black: $124
E46 Filter Sold