The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson V750 scanner plus extra wetmount kit

dogstarnyc

It's time to sell my Epson V750.

I have a V750, that I bought new from Calumet, it has all the original slide holders and CD and paperwork.

I am including a new 'Scan Science' Wet Mount pro kit for 120 film, see here http://wetmounting.com/this is kit number 3 and unused.

I upgraded the Silverfast software and version Ai 6.6 is available to me to download, I will download it for the new owner in the MAC/PC configuration they want or give them the serial number and they can do it, either way suits me.

The scanner is in EX+ condition, just below mint, glass is perfect, no dust or marks, it has been very very well kept and lived under a cover when not used.

For me, this scanner was a revelation, it's speed and quality especially for 120 film is so high, it does, in many reviews, keep theNikon dedicated film scanner honest.

To recap, it scans, 120/220 film, 35mm film, 35mm mounted slides, and 4x5 plus has the real ability to wet mount scans.

New right now at B&H these are $760 and the Scan Science kit and software upgrade run another $200.

I'd be happy with half that ($480).

I'll split shipping in the lower 48 and I will pack it very very well.

Happy to ship to Europe but customs is yours to solve not mine. Would prefer to avoid Paypal if we all can.

Item is situated in New York.

I have done sales on here recently and have two ebay accounts with 100% positive feedback. Any questions please ask

PM me here

Thanks,

Steve

T

tokengirl

Dang, I just bought a new one a week ago. Someone's gonna get a great deal here.