The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Custom Bracket Flash bracket for Mamiya/Phase

kdphotography

Okay---as much as I like Custom Brackets, this one is just not being used.

This Custom Bracket is a heavy duty flash bracket---with different plates to hold either a Q-flash or a standard hot shoe type flash. The bracket will fit a Mamiya 645AF/AFD camera body---and works with the Phase 645DF (which I did attach). I don't know if other cameras will fit. The camera rotates on the bracket and attaches with a quick release plate that is included. The bracket is several years old, but in really nice excellent condition. Pocket Wizards also attach easily to the bracket.

The bracket has a built in quick-release plate on the bottom. Included here, is another QR bracket, which is easily attached to a tripod head. This allows the Custom Bracket (with camera) to quickly attach to a tripod (and release).

This sale is for the Custom Bracket and plates pictured. (No, you can't have the camera and MFDB!)

US$125.00 shipped CONUS.

PM me here. Ken

Last edited: