The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Summilux 35mm ASPH

khiromu

I am also looking for Summilux 35mm ASPH (in addition to pre-asph Lux 50).

If anybody is planning to buy the new version and unloading the current (or should I say the last version?), please let me know.

Thank you.
Hiromu

thrice

I'm thinking of offloading my just-cla'd and 6-bit coded chrome copy.

It has one little bright patch (about 2mm diameter) on the aperture ring which I'm pretty sure wasn't there before CLA :( and one bright line across the distance scale about 8mm long. Of course you can only see that in bright light.

The aperture ring on these lenses is notoriously loose, I had mine tightened so there's pretty much no play but the click stops aren't as positive as my newer ZM lenses for example.

6-bit coding looks just like my coded Leica lens and is detected and corrected perfectly by my M9.

My particular copy doesn't seem to suffer much focus shift, probably because of the way it is calibrated.

Anyway, I've been using my 35/2.8 most of the time so it hardly makes sense to keep this. I have the lens, hood, 46mm cap, hood cap, rear cap, leather case and original box with padding and papers.

I'd probably want 2900 (what I paid for it 6mths ago) for it considering the recent $300+ CLA and 6-bit coding.

Oh and glass and mechanics mint.

Sample image, full res, wide open.