The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Big bounty!! Leica M6, M8, 2.8/21 pre ASPH, 1.4/35 Lux

vieri

Hello y'all, I am selling quite some stuff here, there you go:

- Leica M8 black, Griptac cover, screen protector, immune from any problem, about 1 year of warranty left, in EXC+ to MINT conditions (it took around 2.600 pics, was my backup, looks like new); 2.800 euro;

- Leica M6 silver, in EXC+ to MINT conditions, with box, strap, all the goods; you wouldn't believe how good it looks, CLA'd, everything works perfectly; 1.300 euro;

- Leica 2.8/21mm pre-ASPH, CLA'd & coded by Leica, with hood, box, leather pouch; fantastic EXC+/MINT conditions; 1.400 euro;

- Leica 1.4/35mm ASPH, coded, LIKE NEW in box, 2.300 euro;

I'll throw in IR filters with the lens for 50 euros each if needed :D

Of course, items can be sold individually - discounts for bulk purchases.

Last edited:

vieri

Almost all gone! M6 now at REDUCED price!

Hello y'all, I am selling quite some stuff here, there you go:

- Leica M8 black, Griptac cover, screen protector, immune from any problem, about 1 year of warranty left, in EXC+ to MINT conditions (it took around 2.600 pics, was my backup, looks like new); 2.800 euro;

- Leica M6 silver, in EXC+ to MINT conditions, with box, strap, all the goods; you wouldn't believe how good it looks, CLA'd, everything works perfectly; 1.300 euro;

- Leica 2.8/21mm pre-ASPH, CLA'd & coded by Leica, with hood, box, leather pouch; fantastic EXC+/MINT conditions; 1.400 euro;

- Leica 1.4/35mm ASPH, coded, LIKE NEW in box, 2.300 euro;

I'll throw in IR filters with the lens for 50 euros each if needed :D

Of course, items can be sold individually - discounts for bulk purchases.
Just an update: the lenses are gone, so what is left is only:
- M8, 2.800 euro;
- M6, REDUCED PRICE: 1.200 euro.

vieri

UPDATE: The M6 has been sold, all is left is a wonderful M8 in perfect shape looking for a new home & a loving owner... hurry up! :D

vieri

REDUCED PRICE on the M8!!

Folks, the M8 goes now for 2.800 euro!! You can't miss your chance for this great working, trouble-free, never-been-in-Solms, very-little-used M8 at a great price! :D