The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS UK & Eur Panasonic 7-14mm F/4.0

T

tripper

This is a great lens, probably Panasonics best in their m4/3rds range. Sure it is expensive but you will forget the cost when you use it.

See DPR Reviews test here

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH lens review: Digital Photography Review

Purchased new by me on 19 Jan 2010 from a UK retailer so less than 6 months old. Perfect condition with all supplied accessories when new. I am prepared to include the original receipt and should you be unlucky enough to need the warranty I would be more than happy to assist should you need it.

Pictures of the lens + pictures I have taken with this lens here. The GH1 body is also for sale see my other listing.

For Sale: Panasonic 7 - 14mm f/4.0

Price £735.00 + P & P at cost price. The cheapest UK price I can find at this time is £920.00 :eek:

Payment via Bank Transfer, UK cheque or cash on collection. EU buyers IBAN Bank Transfer.

I have recently sold a 14-140mm kit lens for the GH1 on the MU-43.com forum to a member from Holland and many (too many) sales over the years on other forums. I have an eBay feeback of 312 @ 100% which includes many photographic items I have 'grown out of' or upgraded. Please ask and I will gladly show links to these references.

Please be assured this is a quality used item and I will provide the buyer with a top class service.

Questions via PM please

tripper