The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:UK Panasonic GF1, LVF1 and G1 + Contax Zeiss 45mm f2

R

richie15

I have for sale a mint condition Panasonic GF1 in Silver. Camera is boxed with instructions but is body only. Screen has GGS cover applied. Priced at £350 inc RMSD.

I also have the now rare LVF1 which is the viewfinder for the GF1, this is also mint, boxed with the leather pouch and is only 2 months old Priced at £110 inc delivery

Would accept £450 to purchase both. Payment by BT, if payment clears tonight can post tomorrow so will be with you Sat am.

Any questions please ask, Voigtlander lens for show only, albeit £250 if anyone is interested!

I also have for sale a mint boxed Panasonic G1, I can check the actuations on this and its 1015. Camera was purchased in January from Amazon. Again this is body only not lens.

Priced at £180 inc. RMSD

If anyone wants all 3 let me know :D

I also have for sale a Contax Zeiss 45mm f2 lens complete with rare hood. The lens is in excellent condition (glass mint) and works perfectly. Lens will work on GF1, G1 and GH1 together with Olympus MFT with adapter. It will also work with Contax G1 and G2.

Price £170 inc RMSD. Payment by BT

Unfortunately UK buyers only.

Advertised elsewhere

Last edited: