The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Silver CV Heliar 15/4.5 LTM Superwide 15mm viewfinder LTM-M adapter

Dannynono

Silver Cosina Voigtlander Heliar 15/4.5 LTM Superwide w/15mm viewfinder + 50/75 LTM->M adapter, box, papers, generic M rear cap (unsure if I have the LTM rear cap). $350 OBO

Excellent condition, no real signs of wear on the lens body and glass is like new.

The viewfinder has a rubmark on the top and the lens cap has minor scuffmarks as well (see pix).

Lens has seen only occasional use over the past couple years and I'd like to switch to the newer M mount version (will consider trade + cash for M version).

larger images here: http://harlandharris.smugmug.com/Gear/For-Sale-CV-Heliar/12427518_qEjsM#889529109_jy7fd

Prefer USPS MO, but will accept paypal +3%.
CONUS Shipping is at cost via Priority mail insured w/sig confirmation.

No past buy/sell transactions here, but I've bought/sold a few items on RFF, Fredmiranda, ebay (66 Positive) and photo.net all under the same username. I do my best to accurately describe items that I list for sale and depict any issues in example photos.