The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS 2 nVida NVS 285 Graphic Cards

Don Libby

I just finished updated my working monitor to a 30" and in order to achieve the max resolution I also upgraded first one then both of my graphic cards.

These are 128MBPCle x16 nVidia Quadro NVS285 cards with 2-Dual DVI adapters and 2-Dual VGA adapters.

I'd still be using these to run my monitors however since I replaced a 24" with a 30" they just wouldn't support the additional resolution. I used these first with Win XP Pro 64 the VISTA Pro 64 and had plans for Win 7 till I decided I needed to swap out monitors; current driver downloads are available on line at www.nvidia.com

I think a fair price for these with the adapters included is $60.00 plus shipping. CONUS, figure $5.00 and all others $10.00.

Payment by PayPal or check (which must clear).

Thanks to all

Don