The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M 90mm Summicron Asph APO 6-bit coded

dannh

Selling a used but well taken care of Leica M 90mm Summicron Asph APO. Glass is perfect. Body shows very minor wear marks, the normal type from using the lens, but not noticeable unless you look really close. Lens has been 6-bit coded by Leica. Lens only, no Leica leather pouch or box. I'll ship in a nice Tamrac lens pouch though, yours to keep. Reason for selling: I have both the 75 and 90 APO's, and I've decided to stick a the 2 lens combo of 35/75 crons.

$2300 net to me using Paypal, or $2230 if you use Paypal "gift option". I'll pay standard shipping, you can chip in for expedited shipping if you like.

dannh

I'm open to offers too. Brand new these go for $3695 (if you can find one), and I've seen non-6-bit copies go for $2800+ on eBay. I figured this was a fair price to start with. Again, excellent condition, 6-bit coded.

dannh

Price reduction: $2200 shipped/paypal'd or $2150 using paypal gift option. I've bought a few items here on GDPI, and have a 100% seller rating on eBay under the name "dhuntsin".