The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 50mm Nokton

R

rachp

I have an excellent condition Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 for sale. Comes with hood, caps, box and papers. Asking $775.

I do not use Paypal but I accept USPS money order and I can ship as soon as possible after receiving payment. I also accept personal check, cashiers check and other money orders but they must clear before I ship (4-8 business days). I can provide references and I have one transaction here.

I am selling my m4/3 gear - I have a Voigtlander M to m4/3 adapter if anyone is interested. I will be selling my GH-1, flash and a couple of m42 lenses and other adapters later so if you are interested in more than just the Nokton, let me know.

Thanks!

R

rachp

Price drop to $725...Willing to trade for Nikon mount lenses.

R

rachp

Lens and M to m4/3 adapter are pending. Thanks!

I still have a Nikon F to m4/3 adapter and Metz flash if interested....