The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Markins Ballhead Q-Ball M20

vieri

For sale a Markins Ballhead Q-Ball M20 in great conditions (Mint to LN). The online prices I could find for new go between 340-400 US - mine goes for 250 US plus shipping! PayPal accepted (in this case, buyers will pay fees).

The ball will held 45 kg (exact specs here), controls are very logically laid out and it's very easy to use. It includes a Kirk quick release plate (knob, not lever).

vieri

Re: FS: Markins Ballhead Q-Ball M10 (NOT M20!)

For sale a Markins Ballhead Q-Ball M20 in great conditions (Mint to LN). The online prices I could find for new go between 340-400 US - mine goes for 250 US plus shipping! PayPal accepted (in this case, buyers will pay fees).

The ball will held 45 kg (exact specs here), controls are very logically laid out and it's very easy to use. It includes a Kirk quick release plate (knob, not lever).
I just found that I kept writing M20 when my head is an M10 - I am very sorry about that guys! Price & conditions etc stand.

Sorry again for the mistake!