The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35mm Summilux-M Asph Chrome 6-bit

thrice

$3200

Mint Glass and mechanics, Ex++ barrel, EX Aperture blades.

Includes Box, Unused Leather Case, Hood, both caps and hood cap.

With great pain and trepidation I have decided to part with my beautiful 35mm Summilux asph. I'm not looking to get the new version, as performance from this one was more than I could ever ask for.

I find that I use my 35/2.8 more often for it's diminutive size, and only really need speed when I shoot with 50mm.

The lens was recently given a full CLA by Sherry Krauter of Golden Touch, and the flange has proper milled indents and 6-bit coding. It looks identical to Leica 6-bit coding and is properly recognised and corrected by my M9.

Glass is mint. Barrel has one bright mark on aperture ring (hard to see on chrome) and one little bright line on the distance scale (once again hard to see). Aperture blades are clean and free from oil. There is a tiny bright spot on one edge of each blade toward the outside, as you can tell I have had no reservations using this lens stopped down.

Please contact me with any questions regarding shipping or if you require more info about the lens. Shipping via EMS (express courier) with tracking and insurance included at this price. Paypal OK (no extra charge).

I offer 30 days return if you're in any way dissatisfied.

Take advantage of this opportunity to get the rarer chrome version, and 6-bit coded at that!