The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M 21mm Super Angulon f/3.4, Leica Motor M, Leica Grip, Leicatime Strap

kzphoto

Leica Super Angulon 21 f/3.4
Lens was purchased in December of 2009 and used until about a month ago. I'm deciding to sell it because I find the 21mm wide and I'd love to have a 24 mm in its place. The lens creates some beautiful photographs and is sharp edge to edge.

The front element has some cleaning marks and the body is generally worn. This is a copy for someone wanting to take pictures. The rear element is spotless, but there's some bubbling going on underneath the glass.

The lens comes with an original hood that's slightly worn, an original rear cap which is *really* worn. The Leica lettering on the back of the cap is barely legible. I have a replacement cap I ordered on e-bay which I'll throw in for free.

I also have a 21mm view finder which was included when I purchased the lens. The foot on the viewfinder has been replaced with a metal shoe. It stays in the shoe of my M6TTL like a champ and hasn't ever come out. That being said, it isn't original.

Overall this lens has been a joy to use and I'm sad to see it go, but I haven't picked it up for awhile and I'd like to have a lens I could actually use.

I'm asking $1100 for the lens without the viewfinder $1200 with the finder.

I'll sell the finder separately for $150.

Leica M Grip The suede padding on the bottom is worn, as is the rest of the grip. The grip mounts securely and has held up to my usual wear / tear. $45 No box or anything.

Leica Motor M:
Model # 14408 the latest version with the 2 step motor. This is in good condition. There are a few scratches to the metal on bottom and top of the handle. There is a minuscule amount of wobble that I can feel with the motor when mounted onto an M body, but it won't hinder the performance of the motor. I have used the grip with a 90/2 Summicron E55 and the motor was just fine.

I bought this 2 years ago and have used it constantly on my M6TTL. DAG gave it an adjustment when I purchased it because it wouldn't mount properly (Thanks Ebay!) and it now runs as smooth as butter. The mounting issue is most likely due to the ding that you'll see on the front right below the battery door.
I don't have a box for this either. I'm asking $350 which is what I paid.

Last, I have a Luigi Strap. It's tan, and slightly worn. I like it, but I don't love it. I find that I wrap the strap around my wrist and just hold the camera at wrist level. It also comes with an extra battery saver flap thingy. I think I paid $40 for this and I'll sell it for $35.

Shipping is to be determined -- The lens will go UPS / insured. Everything else will be shipped Priority mail. I prefer to sell in the US/Canada/UK/Europe.

There's also much higher resolution photos over at my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xbleh/s...7624158977265/

I'll eliminate shipping costs for buyers in the SF area if you would like to meet up / look at what I have to offer.

kzphoto

Forgot to mention feedback!
100% Ebay feedback under the handle "xbleh"
Rff / getdpi with countless purchases.

kzphoto

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I'll gladly trade the Angulon for a 28mm elmarit ASPH or a 35 Summarit 2.5 with cash if necessary.

kzphoto

Grip is SOLD.
Price drop on the Motor M - $275.
The Angulon has been sent to DAG for a CLA and a cleaning. So it's gone for a few weeks.
:)

kzphoto

Motor Winder at $250? Someone out there needs this. It's a STEAL. DAG adjusted it in January of this year and the thing works like a charm.