The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra kit (or comparable)

howdy all. I'm looking for some lights. My first choice would be a tidy bundle such as the Ranger Quadra 2 light kit, but I would consider other options as well, ranging from Norman to Lumedyne to Hensel to Dynalite to Profoto...

Basically, if it is bigger than a speedlite and smaller than 2400 Ws, and if it has a battery power option, I might be interested. Let me know what you have and what you need to sell it for.

Thanks!

I've thought a lot about the Normans, and I think I'd need 400s to make it make sense for me. Not closing that door, but I'd love to see if anything else pops up. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer Bob. I am stewing on this pretty heavy. I'd love to have the big powerful kit like yours, and that's just the model I think I'd like, but realistically I probably need less power, and value compactness/light weight over brute power for this application. But as above, that doesn't mean I'm closing the door. Thank you again.
--Scott