The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II w/80mm F2.8 Lens

K

Ken Tanaka

If you're thinking about getting into medium-format 645 photography this summer this is an excellent, and relatively economical, first step!

This is a Mamiya 645 AFD II medium format camera body with a Mamiya 80mm F2.8 (normal) lens.

This kit includes:

* the Mamiya 645 AFD II camera body with rear cap,
* the Mamiya 80mm F2.8 lens with hood and front cap,
* the User Manual for the camera.

As I think you can see, the camera and lens are in mint condition with very few signs of wear.

Add a digital back or a Mamiya 120/220 film cassette (readily available new or used) and you're ready to go! This would also be a good backup body for current MF shooters who need economical redundancy.

Price: $1,500 with free UPS ground shipping to continental U.S..
Payment: PayPal.

You'll find many more images of this camera and lens here.

K

Ken Tanaka

Given such an active medium format discussion group here I'm surprised there has been nary a single nibble on this! Combine this kit with Justin VanAlstyne's PhaseOne P30+ back for sale here and you have a top-notch medium format digital kit capable of just about any assignment.

I'll leave this up for a little longer before I offer it elsewhere. I'll also offer the following deal: I'll reduce my price $100 to anyone who also buys Justin's P30+!

K

Ken Tanaka

An even BETTER special deal:

Per my special offer, above, I've just corresponded with Justin who is willing to also shave $500 off of his Phase One P30+ back to a buyer of this 645 AFD II kit.

Let the kids fund their own education. You're unlikely to find such an outstanding nexus of deals anytime soon again.