The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voightlander Heliar 50mm f3.5 SHARPEST 50mm Ever

sa124m

Due to infrequent use I am putting this super sharp lens up for sale. This lens is the only lens that can rival the 50mm summilux ASPH in terms of resolution and sharpness. It is a LTM lens but can be adapted to any M camera. It is in EX++ to Mint- condition. All optics are great looking. Comes with caps and hood but no M adapter. This lens now only comes in the nickel plated version and is about 800 dollars new. So I thought I would price this at $500 shipped in the USA. This lens is very capable of outstanding results with a modern tack sharp rendering yet all in a old school look of the collapsible silver lens. Its a great lens for LTm users and M users alike. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks
View attachment 32074

View attachment 32073

View attachment 32070

View attachment 32072

View attachment 32071

Last edited: