The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: E-P1 or E-PL1 or GF1; 17mm or 20mm

R

robertro

Hi!

I'm looking for a decently-rpiced used intro to the m4/3 world. Any of the following would be of interest:

Bodies:
Olympus E-P1
Olympus E-PL1
Panasonic DMC-GF1

Lenses:
17mm
20mm
14-42mm

Thanks!

R

robertro

Thanks - I've revised what I am looking for...since I recently picked up a 14-42mm M. Zuiko.

I'm looking for a decently-priced used intro to the m4/3 world. Any of the following would be of interest; either as a light go-anywhere kit, or a video kit. I'll probably end up getting both eventually, but have to start somewhere!

Bodies:
Panasonic DMC-GH1
Olympus E-PL1
Olympus E-P1

Lenses:
17mm
20mm
Panasonic OIS zoom

Thanks again!

R

robertro

WTB: E-PL1 or GF1 or GH1; 17mm or 20mm

OK...so here I go again I've revised what I am looking for...since I recently picked up a 14-42mm M. Zuiko.

I'm looking for a decently-priced E-PL1 or GF1 or even GH1 as an intro to the m4/3 world. Any of the following would be of interest; either as a light go-anywhere kit, or a video kit. I'll probably end up getting both eventually, but have to start somewhere!

Bodies:
Olympus E-PL1
Panasonic DMC-GH1

Lenses:
17mm
20mm
Panasonic OIS zoom

BTW, if anyone is interested in a (partial) trade for high-end manual focus lenses; e.g. Vivitar 24/f2, Vivitar 28/f2, Nikkor 85/f2, Tamron 90/f2.5, Vivitar 90/2.5 macro or many others (I have quite a collection of manual focus glass, so just ask!), that would be even better.

Thanks again!

Thanks - I've revised what I am looking for...since I recently picked up a 14-42mm M. Zuiko.

I'm looking for a decently-priced used intro to the m4/3 world. Any of the following would be of interest; either as a light go-anywhere kit, or a video kit. I'll probably end up getting both eventually, but have to start somewhere!

Bodies:
Panasonic DMC-GH1
Olympus E-PL1
Olympus E-P1

Lenses:
17mm
20mm
Panasonic OIS zoom

Thanks again!