The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Linhof 679cc with sliding back

H3dtogo

FS my great Linhof 679cc camera with sliding back for Hasselblad Universal, a 6/9 film back, the cases (systainers and some original boxes). Looking for 3950 euro.
Can be tested and picked up.

H3dtogo

Also Hasselblad H3DII-39Mp Multishot 12999 euro, H1 with 300mm HC and probac (4750 euro), Rollei Lenscontrol-S (699 euro), Horseman DigiflexII with 6Mp back(875 euro),Profoto Proring with diffusor NEW( 799 euro), etc for sale.

H3dtogo

Cambo Wide DS with 47mm Apo digitar and H adapter, barely used. The 47mm is the ideal focal lenght for most buildings. A wider lens will force you to get to close so you only get a flat, steep one dimentional front. The 47 lets you go a bit further away tho make the building 3D and more natural looking. In case a wider lens is needen, one can easely stitch 2 or 4 images to get the angle of a 24mm. 2450 euro.

H3dtogo

For someone looking for an ultimate set-up I also have my Phase One Powerphase scanback for sale. Only 875 euro when bought together with the Linhoff 679cc.

B

Ben Norton

Would you be prepared to split any of the Wide DS kit?

H3dtogo

I would like to sell the Cambo as it is. I have no other cambo gear so splitting it seems useless. Unless one needs a hasselblad adapter as someone wants to trade that for a Mamiya adapter.

B

Ben Norton

I would like to sell the Cambo as it is. I have no other cambo gear so splitting it seems useless. Unless one needs a hasselblad adapter as someone wants to trade that for a Mamiya adapter.
Ha! As it happens i purchased a WDS myself that came with a Mamiya 645 plate. I need a Hasselblad H plate. I would be very happy to do a trade if you are interested?

B

Ben Norton

Nope... I'm in London so i'm very happy to ship to Europe. I can send it track and trace through Royal Mail so it requires a signature with insurance. If you're happy to go ahead, (Which i am!) i'll shoot you a private message to iron out the details.

Best

Ben

B

Ben Norton

Hi Raf,

Just wondered if you had received my last private message and if we were good to go?

H3dtogo

Bump for this great camera.
Also selling lots of other gear: Phase One P21+ set, mamiya 200mm 2,8/// mamiya 70mm LS lens/// Cambo Wide DS with Apo digitar 47mm for Mamiya AFD backs/// Phase one Schneider 80mm LS/// Mamiya 80mmD(850 euro)///and many more. Just look for my postings.

H3dtogo

For someone looking for the best MF digital TC, the Linhof 679cc is the best one can buy for that kind of money. It is complete with sliding adapter, groundglas(acute matte by hasselblad) 6/9 groundglas, systainers, bellows, lensplate, 6/9 filmback... just in case as a back up. In short: one of the best TC for the best price.