The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F.S. Leaf Aptus 65 M mount

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
For sale Leaf Aptus 65 w/ 5 batteries, 1 of which is still new in the box. Comes w/ box, manuals, FireWire cable, and cover. 4,073 actuations.

$6500.

Thanks,
Joseph

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
I could also include a Mamiya AFD w/ 80mm, 150mm, 210mm, 2= 120 film backs, Polaroid back & Aptus 6mp back for an additional $2000

Anders_HK

Any offers
Hi,

No offer, but... I can say that this is same as mine :D. This is a indeed and honest one and very excellent digital back and I am very very pleased with mine. It is same as Aptus 75 sensor except a very tad smaller crop, and newer sensor technology than Aptus 22! I have no idea why you wish to sell yours. Mine is rock solid, even more so when now using Capture One 5 which makes it truly feel as a significant new camera.

I highly recommend this digital back, short of one thing; mine is not for sale, sorry! And.. this is a very good price.

Joseph, did you try Capture One 5 on it yet? :thumbs: (a.k.a. you might change you mind on selling...)

Regards
Anders

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
What a great opportunity to start up MF digital for the price of a D3x, especially with the AFD outfit offer. Someone really ought to snap this one up - heck, if I weren't fully vested in Leica & Nikon systems I'd buy it myself. :thumbs:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
This is a nice back too. Nice way to walk into MF with a damn good file to boot. I have seen what Joe has done with this back and some very good quality images from it.

David K

Workshop Member
At this price it might make sense for someone who's looking for a trade-in one of the current promotions.