The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS :Leica M8.2 $3500

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Back near the end of April I listed my two black M8.2 bodies for sale. They both sold quickly . One went to Pham Minh Son who subsequently sold it again to another forum member that commented on the LN condition. The 2nd body I was not so lucky with. Although the new owner was really happy with the condition ..the LCD developed a brown spot . Rather than stick him with the long delay going thru Leica service , I refunded his money (including shipping it back) and sent it to Leica for service.

The have replaced the LCD assembly and have gone over the camera . I get it back this afternoon. The only marks on the camera came from the Luigi case stitching as the camera has had a case on it since day one. It has less than 4000 activations and was calibrated to work with a 135apo by DAG. This is one fine camera but I have gone with M9 s so its for sale again.

My price is $3500 net to me but I will work with the buyer to keep costs minimal. I prefer Paypal as its a clean transaction that way.