The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm Summilux Asph LN

sa124m

I just bought this lens a few months ago but due to a focusing issue I had to send it back to leica for an adjustment. I am going to sell it so fund another project that I am working on right now and to free up some cash. It has been used maybe 5-6 times and is practically like new. It is Black and yes it is 6 bit and yes it comes with the boxes and certificates and papers etc. Just like a new one would. I am asking $3500 shipped in the US. Please add 3% for paypal or use gift option. Any questions please let me know.

Last edited:

sa124m

I sent it back to leica under warranty. The lens wouldnt focus into
infinity before and now its perfect. I will include any repair info
that i received from my dealer and from leica with the lens. Thanks
Samuel

stevem8

These are so hard to come by these days. Just got one myself, new, and it's amazing. My third one and hopefully my last :) This should sell quick. For M9 use, it does not get much better than this. Good luck.

Steve

sa124m

I have sold many things here before including MP and many lenses. I also have positive feedback on RFF and PhotoNET and EEBay