The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: LF 4x5 View Camera Kit - Cambo Calumet Monorail + Extras

GDI

Cambo Calumet 4x5 Model 540 Monorail camera with Lens and Hard Case and other extras:

Very good condition Cambo Calumet Model 540 with light tight bellows
Very nice Schneider-Kreuznach Symmar Convertible 135/235 F5.6/12 -great glass and everything works very smoothly
A long (maybe 21 inch rail)
A short 12 inch rail
Rail Clamp - note: the clamping knob recently broke, and I replaced it with a non original but functional replacement
Original ground glass with grid
New Steve Hopf glass - his brightest
An extra lens board
Original Calumet hard case to hold it all in great condition ( outside could use cleaning)

I would love to trade for a good complete and fully functional Super Graphic or Super Speed Graphic if possible. Or I would sell it all for $300 plus shipping (prefer pick up - I am in Connecticut) The price is $275 plus shipping without the case.

Sample shot: