The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Canon 50/1.2 for rangefinder, Hasselblad C 150/4 Sonnar, prism viewfinders

ChrisN

I must apologise for making this my first post on the forum, albeit I have been a member, lurking, for a few years now. Folks who are also members on RangeFinderForum might know me. I also have a 100% (290 positive) feedback score on ebay for anyone who places any value in that! :)

I've recently splurged on upgrading several items in my Hasselblad kit, so need to move a few items along. :D These items are all with me in Canberra.

Canon 50/1.2 lens for rangefinder. This is in LTM (39mm Leica Thread Mount) so it can be used with any of the LTM rangefinder bodies and with the right adapter also with M-mount bodies. If you have studied these lenses you'll know they can suffer from internal haze. This one has been cleaned but does have a small amount of internal haze. There is also a small bubble visible in one of the lens elements. Includes caps and a genuine Canon SL39.3C UV filter. This lens takes nice photos, and of course the main attraction is the narrow depth of field available at f/1.2. Resolution is soft at f/1.2 and sharpens up reasonably by f/4, but if you are after sharp modern performance look elsewhere. Here's a sample shot taken with this particular lens.

Because these are difficult to describe, and to assess without seeing the lens in the hand, I offer a 7-day return privilege - test the lens then tell me within seven days that you want to return it, and post it back to me safely at your cost, for a refund of the price of the lens. Postage costs will not be refunded.

Price for the lens is US$355 plus insured postage ($25 - $50 depending on destination).

Next up is a Hasselblad C 150/4 Sonnar lens for the V-system. This is a little rough to look at but it has made some fine photos for me, and the shutter is working perfectly. The front glass has two tiny marks, and rear also a very small mark. The body has numerous marks. The controls work as they should and adjust smoothly, and the markings for speeds, aperture, EV scale and focus distance are all perfectly readable. Comes with front cap but sorry no rear cap. Here's my favourite photo made with this particular lens. The only reason I'm selling this one is because I've upgraded to a CF version. I'll price this one in Australian dollars as I would not expect an overseas sale, but talk to me if you want a price with overseas postage. Including insured postage anywhere in Australia, AUD$335.

I also have two Hasselblad viewfinders for sale. These are the 45-degree prism type. The first is not metered. I think it is the PM model. The second is metered (working fine with fresh battery), calibrated for the Acute-Mat screen, and is probably the PME model. Both have average cosmetics and good glass, working fine.

PM viewfinder US$100 plus postage.

PME viewfinder (metered) US$190 plus postage.

Payment by Paypal please or bank transfer for Aussies.

Thanks - cheers!

Last edited: