The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 with extras

S

Soledad

Excellent condition. No issues, no problems. 5678 actuations. The sensor was just cleaned. Framelines and patch works perfectly with the 6 different lenses I have tried on it.
A few minuscule scratches, but only superficial. It is a very nicely looking camera!

Delivered with the box and everything that came with it (charger + plugs, strap, cds, battery etc).
I am going all in on film and can't afford to tie up this much money in a digital body. Wish I could, though!
I have bought and sold here before and got a perfect track record on Ebay and can give you that one or references in a pm.

Comes with the following extras:
-Griptac camera cover.
-GSS protective screen.
- Leica spare battery.
-2 generic spare batteries.
-Beautiful leather half case with grip and strap.
-4 and 2 gb Sandisk memory cards with reader.
-D-coder coder kit for lenses.
-Voigtländer 28-90 ltm adapter that takes codes.
-46mm B+W 486 UV/IR multicoated filter in case.
And I will throw in one used soft release.

$ 2500 to me.

Payment with Paypal or money order. You decide how you want it shipped. I am happy to ship worldwide!
I will accept a return!

Last edited:
S

Soledad

I will also consider a partial trade against one or more of the following items:
Leica M2 - M6
Summicron 50mm, rigid or first black version.
Tele-Elmarit 90mm F2.8

S

Soledad

I will throw in free insured USPS priority Mail to CONUS. International gets the same amount as a discount on their shipping.