The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic GF-1 with 14-45 Lens.

jsnack

For Sale: A very lightly used Panasonic GF1 with a 14-45 kit lens. The camera is in MINT condition except for a tiny...less than a 1/4 inch thin scratch in the very upper right hand corner of the rear screen. You can only see it when the camera is off, and you have to angle the body in the right light to find it.

It has been fired less than 600 times. Comes complete with box, caps, manuals, cords, charger, software, etc...everything that it originally came with. It also comes with an extra, generic battery that works great. This originally came as a kit with the 20/1.7 lens, but that lens has been sold already.

In it's place is a LIKE NEW 14-45/3.5-5.6 Panasonic Lumix Zoom lens for the micro 4/3s system. It comes with both caps, hood and the carrying pouch.

Price for everything is $650.00 shipped in the USA only. I prefer Paypal using the "gift or personal" option when sending payment.

jsnack

Re: FS: Panasonic GF-1 with 14-45 Lens.

I've had inquires about separating these items and that's no problem. The GF-1 by itself is $450.00 shipped.

The 14-45 lens is $235.00 shipped.

Paypal accepted with gift or personal option.

Incidentally, the GF-1 is the black body.

jsnack

The price on the GF-1 is reduced to $425.00...a great deal!

jsnack

Final price reduction to $400.00.

Check my feedback on Fred Miranda or photo.net under Jim Tardio, or on ebay under jsnack...in case you're wondering.