The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rangefinder Sale! M8, Noctilux, & more fast lenses!

wiregen

I need to buy a car. So I'm letting my Rangefinder Gear go sadly, this has to be the hard but I need to get to and from work. lol! All prices are net to me. Lenses include front and rear cap. I'll take paypal, MO, bank transfer. I'll post pics up soon!

1. Chrome Leica M8 - $1950 It's in user condition. Black Dot, M8 painting removed. The leather is replaced by camera leather. I believe it was restoration black. It has GGS glass on the LCD screen. Has tiny rub marks on the top body. It has also has a slight ding near the shot counter.

2. 50mm f/1.0 E58 Noctilux - $3900 - First Version of the noctilux. It's in good shape. Some paint paint chips. Glass is in great clean and clear. Filter on it since day 1. There's like a 1 tiny spot on the glass. It's not fungus or anything. I think it's dust particle in between the element. Don't have a hood. Included a B+W 58mm UV/IR filter

3. 35mm f/1.2 Nokton - $780 Great shape! No brassing, glass is clean and clear. Includes box, & a B+W UV/IR Filter

4. 50mm f/1.2 Canon LTM - $500 This was owned by Cindy Flood. Great lens, focus is spot on. It has an LTM-M adapter on it. includes the UV/IR B+W filter also a step a ring.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
FYI, The Canon 50 f/1.2 had a CLA and focus adjustment for wide open shooting done by Don Goldberg (DAG) last fall.

Wiregen, good luck on your sale.

wiregen

I'm getting a lot of inquires on the Noctilux. I'll reply to everyone as soon as I can. Questions come up about shipping. Shipping will be through USPS priority. Signature confirmation and delivery confirmation is a must. It'll be around 13-18 USD I think.

Some other things I also forgot to include in the original Ad.

The M8 has a cracked eyepeice. Don from DAG can fix it, or you can order for the eyepeice is $85 through DAG or you can have it repair it for you. It's an easy fix. It doesn't effect the RF alignment and yes, you can shoot with it. I'm dropping my price to $1850.00.

I forgot to mention there is 3 total batteries that come with the M8. Comes with all original box, and packaging.

Last edited:

wiregen

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of questions why the viewfinder is cracked. I set my M8 down on the couch sofa one evening. My girlfriend sat down on the couch and the camera hit the carpet floor. RF is still perfectly align, I dont know if its the angle of the drop or what that caused the VF to crack.

Nokton dropped to $750.00