The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Ikon ZM (black) with grip & extras

A

andersju

Wonderful camera with a truly magnificent finder that puts all the Leica's I've used to shame.

It functions perfectly. I've put a whole bunch of rolls through it using AE and the exposures have been spot on. The finder is nice and clear and oh so bright. The rangefinder patch is nice and contrasty but it seems to be just a hair off vertically; I only notice it sometimes at close distance, and even then it's too little to bother me, but the camera is priced accordingly. I did an unscientific test with two different lenses and focus looked perfect.

Cosmetically there are various signs of wear; mostly a little paint loss here and there. There are also some marks on the film rails. Also, the little rubber eyepiece on the finder has gone missing. See more (and detailed) pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/41556875@N05/sets/72157624385246570/

Included with the camera:

- Original box with papers (manual, certificate document, unfilled warranty card)
- Zeiss body cap
- Zeiss Ikon side grip with box (costs $99 new)
- Zeiss strap
- Batteries in the camera PLUS fresh set of new batteries
- 20 rolls of Fomapan 400 to get you started (great film but I've just settled on another and need to free up space in the freezer)

$900 USD shipped anywhere in the world. Payment by PayPal - I'll take care of the fees. Local pickup in Stockholm also possible. I'm a new member on GetDPI but I've been a long-time member of Rangefinderforum (andersju) where I've bought and sold plenty of things with a perfect track record, and I've also been on eBay for nearly a decade and on "Swedish eBay" Tradera for seven years, again with a perfect track record.