The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP1s w/CV 28mm viewfinder

leif e

This camera was bought a month or so ago. It has seen little use, except travelling around with me in my daily-bag. It comes with box, papers (incl. unfilled guarantee card, if that means anything) and a CV viewfinder metal 28mm.

The only issue, except for a couple of TINY marks on the LCD screen is that the external viewfinder seems to be "stuck" in the hot shoe. That is: it moves, but will not come off. I don´t want to use force, so I´m leaving it on for the eventual new owner to deal with. As an eye-level viewfinder for the DP1s it works great.

Included is SanDisk 4GB card.

I hope $300 +PayPal and shipping reflects the vf issue. If not; tell me or make me an offer.

leif e