The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8 silver - mint

Don Hutton

I have a beautiful silver Leica M8 I am looking to sell. it returns from Leica on Monday - just had the sensor replaced under warranty (it developed a line from a stuck pixel). It had under 4000 actuations on it before the sensor was replaced and everything has been checked out. Cosmetics are mint. Includes everything it originally shipped with in the original box. I'd like to get $2400 for it which I think is a very good deal given that it has just had a brand new sensor put in.

Don Hutton

Yes - still available, but I am awaiting a decision from one other party. As mentioned in the listing, I receive the camera back from Leica this coming week (tracking data shows Tuesday, not Monday). I can then take some snaps of it.