The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Sigma DP-1 with Extras for ???

zincman

I have been hit with the film bug. I want to get back to shooting film, so I am putting up my DP-1 for trade. Not sure what I want so make me some offers and lets see what we can do.

I won't waste any time with the technical description, lot's of information available. Mine is excellent, no defects cosmetically or functionality, about 200 clicks, everything is as new, less the dust and lint. Performance is truly astonishing, if you are not using like a point and shoot zoom camera. Makes superb images in the correct arena. It will not shoot sports or action well. It will not turn you into a action journalist. What it will do is make some of the most incredible wide angle images you will find. And I am including a close up adapter set and it makes some very nice macro shots as well.

Here is what is included; Lensmate 52mm adapter, Richard Franiec grip. These two items just make the ergonomics perfect. Included is a 4 lens close up kit, polarizer, 2GB SD card, Sigma strap, manual, software, box, and a four million dollar Crumbler bag.

As for value I would put $425. What I am looking for is maybe an Nikon F4 or 5, Pentax LX, Contax TVS, Nikon 35Ti,Contax G1/2. Just hit me up and let's see if we can make a deal. I will send pics via email. I have little transactions here but I can provide a long list of references from other forums. I pride myself on making every deal a good one.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31033169@N05/sets/72157624281414008/