The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 14-140mm

vincechu

Panasonic 14-140mm £450GBP + actual shipping

The lens is in like-new condition (10/10), no marks or scratches (its been protected by a UV filter). It was seperated from a GH1 kit so will include both caps, hood and the UV filter which has been protecting it.

Includes a Mack Camera 7 Year Lens Warranty - which is transferable (although for a $20USD admin fee payable to Mack camera) and valid worldwide.

Just as a rough guide I sent a 14-45mm to Australia (to iconindustries on these forums) from the UK and it cost me around £15GBP, fully insured and took around 5days, however the 14-140mm is heavier and needs to be insured for a higher value so will cost more. If you let me know where you are I'll get a quote for you as fast as I can.

*Will offer refunds including return shipping, but only if I've not described the items accurately*

I've yet to take photos of the lens and upload them, but will do so soon, or will do so as soon as I can upon request.

Please note that the lens is also listed elsewhere.

Any question's please don't hesitate to ask via PM :)

vincechu

Bump - I understand that due to the currency exchange rates, this price is higher than prices in the US, but for those in Europe this IMO is a good deal.

my price is £450GBP, In the UK the lens sells new for £699GBP or used for around £525GBP.

I'm fairly new to selling online, but hey everyone's got to start somewhere ;-) I have 1 very good feedback on mu-43.com, although you have to be a member to view it.

If you have any questions or would like to see photos of the lens, don't hesitate to ask.