The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LNIB, Black M9 and 90 Elmarit

stevem8

FS: Black, 3 week old MINT and perfect M9 - In box with everything included and untouched. Still eligible for lightroom, etc. Unregistered and not one flaw anywhere. Maybe 350 actuations, and focus is spot on perfect. I FINALLY ended up with a grey one and can't afford both.

$6900 shipped as this is truly like new. Check or MO only. Local pickup in Phx, AZ also possible.

Also, a MINT and like brand new 90 Elmarit 2.8, latest version with slide out hood, 6-bit coded, in box with case and paperwork. Perfect focus on this one guys. $1300. Check, MO or V/MC using google checkout. Credit card will incur a 3% fee.

Just bought a X1 and have to sell a lens or two to cover the bill. The 90 is AMAZING and I love it but it's one of those lenses that I rarely use as I am a 35 guy with an M.

Any questions, just ask! But yea, it's all like brand spanking new.

ashwinrao1

Steve, congrats on the X1...you will LOVE it! Good luck on the sale. If I had $6900 spare change, I'd snag it from ya...Someone will get a lovely new camera at a great price!

Salviotti

Have you tried shooting the 90mm on the M8? I'm looking for a longer lens but maybe the 75mm will do ...

stevem8

I shot a 90 cron on the M8, which I preferred to the 75 Summarit at the time. But never shot an Elmarit on the M8.

stevem8

It's crazy 4th of July sale day! $1000 for the 90 Elmarit, which is a STEAL for this like new, in box, with case, and paperwork AND 6-But coded lens! It's amazing but I sold my last Elmarit just 3-4 months ago for $2300! Yes, $2300. No box, no 6-bit. I guess the 90 fever died down huh?

$1000 gets the 90 Elmarit here and thats as low as it goes, and I may take it back up to $1200 tomorrow if it doesn't sell today.

M9, still $6800 as its like new. Already packed up in box waiting for a new home :)