The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Xpan w/30mm, 45mm, 90mm, centre filters, hoods, Exc+ $4500

Howdy all. I have a really nice Hasselblad Xpan (orig.) kit, with all three lenses, hoods, filters, viewfinder for the 30mm and an accessory hotshoe mount two way level. I would like to sell this fine kit of gear.

It's not quite mint, but it's in exceptionally good shape. Lenses show only the faintest signs of use. The body has only a couple little spots where the paint (which as you probably know comes of if you breathe on it sideways) is marked. The optics and mechanics are perfect. Lens mounts are basically like brand new.

Only flaws are that the bubble level in the viewfinder is dry, and one of the centre filters has a <1mm mark that I _think_ will come off with a good cleaning, but I couldn't be sure. Also, an ever-so-slight vertical rangefinder misalignment that doesn't bother me a lick but which is easily reparable.

The 90mm has a Hasselblad UV filter on it. No boxes or instructions. All comes in a tidy Lowepro Orion fanny pack/bum bag. There is also a B+W 49mm(?) 81a warming filter in its little box.

Shipping included for GetDPI folks. I'll take Paypal, but I don't like their fees. eCheck is preferred, or you can add in the fees.

Email is best.

Care to see some pictures of this kit?.

Last edited: