The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: UV/IR Filters

khiromu

Selling UV/IR filters that I am not using.

Prices are about 60% of the new price at popflash.
All filters come by themselves. No box/case included unless otherwise noted.

Shipping cost is $2 within the US for one filter, $3 for two, $4 for three, and $5 for four or more.
I may consider international shipping, but with the cost of shipping, it may not be cost effective.

43mm B+W Silver (NEW in BOX) $45
46mm Leica Black $65
46mm B+W Black $40
49mm Leica Black $65
52mm B+W Black $50
52mm B+W Black $50
55mm B+W Black $60
55mm B+W Black $60
62mm Marumi Black (NEW in BOX) $45

And more to come.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you.
Hiromu

J

Jark89

Hi, where are you located in the U.S.? I ask because I don't know how to do the paypal thing, and would want to do in-person if possible. I'm in NYC.

khiromu

I am in WA, 99163. If you don't like to use paypal, you can send your payment by mail.
Thank you.
Hiromu

kalex

Hey Jark, I'm in brooklyn, NY if you want to buy it from khiromu I can help you out since u don't use paypal. PM me if u want

khiromu

Hey Jark, I'm in brooklyn, NY if you want to buy it from khiromu I can help you out since u don't use paypal. PM me if u want
Thank you for assisting people who does not use paypal.

One of the two B+W 52mm has been sold.
Thank you.
Hiromu

J

Jark89

Wow kalex, that's a very kind gesture! I just saw another local deal that I'm trying to get sorted at the moment. My current situation is a bit weird because I'm currently in a different country for business, so I'm trying to get friends/relatives to help me purchase also. I will PM you if my situation changes. Again, thank you so much for the kind gesture!