The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7 Black 0.72

piblondin

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my M7. It's in good shape with the except of a run mark underneath the film advance lever (although it doesn't appear to have been produced by the lever.) My best guess on shutter actuations is between 2,500 and 3,000, so it should last you a very long time. It has a DX film reader, which hasn't given me any problems. However, my understanding is that Leica will update it to an optical reader, if you ever have them CLA the camera.

The plastic cover is still on the base plate. The camera will come with the Leica strap, cable release, manual, and signed certificate of inspection from the factory. I can also include a new set of batteries and some film.

I'm asking $1,850 via PayPal shipped in the CONUS. PM if you're interested. Thanks!