The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT/FS: LEICA 21MM ELMARIT F2.8 ASPH BLACK W/ 6-BIT CODING

bradhusick

I'd like to trade my like-new LEICA 21MM ELMARIT F2.8 ASPH BLACK W/ 6-BIT CODING for a Leica X1 camera (with grip if possible) plus $2K cash, or sell for $4K. I will include a free Leica UV/IR filter.

Last edited:

bradhusick

I will include a free Leica 21mm optical viewfinder in the sale as well as an E55 Leica UV/IR filter. Yum!

ashwinrao1

THe X1 is great. I think you will like it quite a bit, despite its eccentricities (mainly slower AF). Enjoy it, and good luck with the Elmarit sale. If I only had the $, I would do it, but I just purchased Ed F's 24 'lux!

bradhusick

It's the Leica 21mm viewfinder, rectangular, plastic body, locking shoe, leather case. It has a rectangular eyepiece, not round.