The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H1 with P30+ Kit $7,000

Chunin

Selling an excellent condition Hasselblad H1 kit with 80mm lens and viewfinder, regular battery grip and two rechargeble battery grips plus a Phase One P30+ back, charger, cable, case, software, and 4 batteries (2 original, 2 aftermarket). The body is excellent with very little wear. The back has a dent to the lover right corner where the battery inserts but works like new. It was caused by a fall about 2 years ago but no operational damage was done and images are just as sharp as new. The P30+ back has the newer lcd screen and ISO goes up to 1600. It has the best high ISO capability and speed of the Phase One lineup. It also has the best moire control of all and suitable for fashion photography. Great all around back with 31MP files. The back comes with the Phase One hard case, 4 batteries, the dual charger and cleaning kits. The camera, lens and back for $7,000 shipped by paypal e-check, money order or wire transfer. The wear on the camera body is very minor. The dent on the back corner is noticeable but just as I said it works fine.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Back alone (5500.00) is worth a trade(9900) to a P40+ at a net cost of 15400.00

Hope someone is paying attention here. Normal P40+ price is 19900.00

My thinking or me if I had the money but trade this 5500 add 19,900.00 K than sell P40+ = P65+ at a nice cost

There is something else here as well with a DF body and three lenses. Hmmm check this out too

http://www.captureintegration.com/2010/07/05/trade-in-h-system/ or any other Phase dealer has these type of packages

Damn

I really need those three LS lenses . Gotta be something in here for me. I got a nasty itch going