The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 5D Mark II + Leica R Lens + Howtek 7500 Drum Scanner

PSon

1. Canon 5D mark II
Note: I just bought the Canon 7D so the 5D mark II is available. I just bought the 5D mark II from a USA Canon dealer with under 500 shutter counts max.
Condition: Like New
Price: $2250

2. Canon 1.2/50L lens
Note: I also just bought this lens from the Canon USA dealer and probably use it couple of times.
Condition: Like New
Price: $1299

3. Howtek 7500 Drum Scanner (5,000 dpi)
Note: I bought two of these drum scanner and since they are like so durable I do not need a backup. Thus one is for sale. This drum scanner can scan large format film beyond 8x10 so really there is no size limitation. The quality is still consider as the gold standard.
Condition: Excellent
Price: $4000 without the Trident software or $5000 with the Trident software

4. Leica R 80-200
Note: I am selling this lens for a friend
Price: $699

5. Leica Super-Angulon PC 2.8/28
Note: I am selling this lens to a friend
Price: $1500 obo

6. Leica Apo 2x Tele-converter
Note: I am selling this converter for a friend
Condition: Mint-
Price: $900 obo

7. Think Tank Airport Extreme
Note: I am selling this camera bag for a friend. This bag has a lot of space.
Price: $250

The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost and any fees that may be involved in the transaction such as PayPal and other fees.

Please use my email because the pm will not allow me to answer more than one person immediately. I wish this feature was not part of this forums.

thanks
Son

Last edited: