The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Epson 4990/V700

photoSmart42

Looking to pick up either of these scanners. I'd prefer the V700 if it's priced reasonably (can get it new for about $480-500, so it would have to be less than that). If it'll reduce the price, I don't need the software or the negative carriers, but it absolutely has to be in working condition. I'll consider scanners with the broken ICE feature for an additional reduced price.

Paying by PayPal (not gift) with insured shipping to San Diego. Open to local pickup anywhere near San Diego/Orange County (will consider Los Angeles).

PM me with offers. Cheers!

srtiwari

I have a V700with all the parts, the box etc., but also the 3rd party "Betterscanning.com" film holders. I would like $450 + Shipping + Paypal 3% for it. Can let you know what the Insured shipping will be, if interested.
Subhash
Florida