The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Hassy H4D 50 and lens

F

funair4618

I am just not using this camera enough to justify keeping it. In fact i haven't shot a single frame since i got it back from Hasselblad for the upgrade . i also have a 35mm lens in beautiful condition and a like new 28mm. Of course it comes with the standard 80mm. it would also come with a Hassy extended warranty that is good untill 11/2011.
If there is any interest and you would like to see some photos of the equipment please contact me. Price for camera ,all 3 lens and all the boxes and mfg supplied accessories is 29,990.00 OBO($23,000.00 with out the 35mm and 28mm lens) I will split the air fare (lower 48)if you would like to pick the equipment up in person

[email protected] or feel free to call 520 840 3695

F

funair4618

I could not for the life of me figure out a way to update my original post so i could reduce the prices so please disregard my original post and refer to this one

I am just not using this camera enough to justify keeping it. In fact i haven't shot a single frame since i got it back from Hasselblad for the upgrade . i also have a 35mm lens in beautiful condition and a like new 28mm. Of course it comes with the standard 80mm.
Price for camera ,all 3 lens and all the boxes and mfg supplied accessories is 24,990.00 or i will sell the camera alone with the 80mm lens for $20,500.00 I will split the air fare (lower 48)if you would like to pick the equipment up in person

I have been getting inquiries about the 35mm and 28mm lens being sold separately. Yes of course i will sell them separately How about $2999. for the 35mm and $3599.00 for the 28mm? Keeping in mind the 28mm is for all intent and purposes a new lens. Also i will sell the Hassy body without the 80mm lens for $18900.00

It is probably best to contact me through my e mail [email protected] or call me at 520 840 3695

I think it s clear the very best deal is to buy the entire package but again i am happy to split it up

Last edited:
F

funair4618

I could not for the life of me figure out a way to update my original post so i could reduce the prices so please disregard my original post and refer to this one

I am just not using this camera enough to justify keeping it. In fact i haven't shot a single frame since i got it back from Hasselblad for the upgrade . i also have a 35mm lens in beautiful condition and a like new 28mm. Of course it comes with the standard 80mm.
Price for camera ,all 3 lens and all the boxes and mfg supplied accessories is 24,990.00 or i will sell the camera alone with the 80mm lens for $20,500.00 I will split the air fare (lower 48)if you would like to pick the equipment up in person

I have been getting inquiries about the 35mm and 28mm lens being sold separately. Yes of course i will sell them separately How about $1899. for the 35mm (2500 accusations) and $3599.00 for the 28mm (173 accusations)? Keeping in mind the 28mm is for all intent and purposes a new lens. Also i will sell the Hassy body(67 Accusations) without the 80mm lens for $18900.00

It is probably best to contact me through my e mail [email protected] or call me at 520 840 3695

I think it s clear the very best deal is to buy the entire package but again i am happy to split it up