The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sinar Artec and Hy6

Paratom

I do not use my MF gear enough and therfore offer it for sale:

Everything is not used much at all, in very good (like new) condition, and with original boxes. The Hy6, the 75LV back and the Artec + lenses are still under warranty and were purchased from Sinar Germany.
It would make sense to sell to somebody in or near Germany.

Sinar Artec-e75r Set:
- Sinar Artec including loupe, suitcase
-Sinar 75 LV with the rotating adapter (normally the rotating adapter is not included in the kit) - this is a 33MP without microlenses and very good 800 ISO for a MF-back

List price for Sinar Artec-e75r Set new: 16.974 + 19% VAT= 20.199 - my price: 14.900 €

As far as I know the Artec can also be modified for other back mounts for reasonable price from Sinar. Let me know in case you are interested in the Artec but not the back.

Rodenstock 40mm HR for Sinar Artec, 2 weeks old , has never been used: List price new: 3.546+ 19% VAT=4219 - my price: 3600 € ( I sell this lens only with the Artec or not before I have sold the Artec)

Rodenstock 60mm HR for Sinar Artec, 1 year old, still warranty, has been used mayb 3 times, like new: price: 2800 €

Hy6 with WLF: 3500 €

46 degrea finder for Hy6 - like new: 850 € (this I sell only with the Hy6 or if the Hy6 is sold)

Rollei (Schneider) 180mm AFD: 2800 €
Rollei (Schneider) 50mm/2.8 AFD: 2200 €
Rollei (Zeiss) 150mm PQS: 600 € (this I sell only with the Hy6 or if the Hy6 is sold)

Rollei (Schneider) 40mm PQS: 1600 € (this I sell only with the Hy6 or if the Hy6 is sold)
Rollei (Zeiss) 110 mm/2.0 (this I sell only with the Hy6 or if the Hy6 is sold) 2800€
Rollei (Schneider 80mm Xenotar) AFD: 1500 € (this lens is still under warranty) (this I sell only with the Hy6 or if the Hy6 is sold)

If someone wants to buy the Hy6 with the 75LV back and rotating adapter this would be possible too.

This is all in like new condition and barely used. I just happen to use my Leica M9, x1 and Nikon all the time. As a father of a small girl and another kid coming I usually dont get the time and patience to use that wonderfull MF gear as much as it should be used.
PLease understand I do not want to sell most of the lenses seperatly(exception the 50AFD and 180/2.8 AFD and Rodenstock 60mm) before I have sold the camera bodies
Contact me if you are interested (I will be on vacation from July 23rd- Aug 11 though)

Everything together: 32.000 €

All Prices do not include shipping. I would prefer local pick-up - this way you see what you get (which is everything in mint condition). We also would have to find out which way would be best for making the payment.

Paratom

I reduce all price for another 10%, except the one for the 110/2.0
The 180 is not for sale right now because I have to check something first.
I definatly would prefer a local pickup or personal hanndover. Due to customs and shipping etc. I think it makes more sense if the equipment would stay in Germany (or Europe).

Its all barely used.

Paratom

Also 40mm and 150mm are sold.

Rollei/Zeiss 110/2.0 is still available as well as the Artec and 40HR and 60HR lenses.