The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: My Xpan + 45mm + 90mm for your M8

My Xpan is in really great condition; I'd say Excellent to Excellent +, and the lenses near mint (save for some scuffing on the 45mm hood). Lens mounts are pristine and everything is silky and snappy and clean.

As to your (my new?) M8... I'd prefer an upgraded one, but would consider any. I would also prefer a black body. I suspect some M8s I'd expect to get some cash in addition, and some I'd expect to offer some to even it up. Maybe there's one right in the middle there, juuuuuust right.

Also for sale, Xpan 30mm with viewfinder, centre filter and caps, $2500

I would consider a package deal trade: the whole Xpan 3 lens kit for an M8 and a good lens also. In this case, 28mm or 24/25mm would tie for my first choices, 35mm second.

See pictures of the Xpan here.

Happy to answer any questions via email. Let's talk.