The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: House Cleaning Sale... Reduced Prices...

Otto

I have too much equipment that is not getting used, so I'm offering some of it for sale. All prices now include PayPal Personal Payment Owed, and shipping. Open to reasonable offers, but please, no lowballs. Thanks for looking.

Olympus E-PL1 - $495. $485. I believe there are less than 500 clicks since new. Comes with everything in the original box as when new including the new style 14-42 lens. No marks, or issues with any of this equipment.

Konica-Minolta A2 - $195. $185. Very lightly used, and in excellent condition. No marks, or issues with this camera. Comes with everything in the original box as when new.

Accessories:

Konica-Minolta ACW-100 Wide Angle Converter for the A2. - $35. $30.
Very light use, and in excellent condition with no marks. Comes with everything in the original box as when new.

Konica-Minolta CL49-200 Close-Up Lens. 49mm - $15. New, in the original packaging.

Konica-Minolta Cable Release - $10. Aftermarket model works on A2, and I’m sure many other models.

Konica-Minolta A1/A2/A200 Step by Step Illustrated E Book CD by Gary Friedman - $15.$10. In original CD holder, and excellent condition.

Konica-Minolta NP-400 Aftermarket Battery - $15.ea. Reduced to $25. for both. Works great, no issues. 2 available.

Konica-Minolta NP-200 Battery - $10. Free, just show me your Dimage X. In the original box.

I prefer USPS Money Order, Personal Check or PayPal Personal Payment Owed for payment.

Again, thanks for looking, and please ask any questions you might have.

Otto...

Otto

Re: House Cleaning Sale... Reduced Prices...

The ACW-100 is sold.

The two NP-400 batteries will be included with the A2, if it sells first.

Thanks,
Otto...

Otto

Re: House Cleaning Sale... Reduced Prices...

Olympus E-PL1 - No longer available as the E-P2 sold.

Konica-Minolta A2 - $195. Reduced to $175, and includes the two NP-400 Batteries (3 total), plus the cable release and the Step by Step illustrated eBook CD.

Konica-Minolta CL49-200 Close-Up Lens. 49mm - Reduced to $12. This is a quality, dual element, close-up lens that can be used on anything you can fit 49mm to.

Thanks,
Otto...