The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or trade: zuiko 25mm pancake lens for 4/3 system

sebboh

lens is in very good condition except for a loss of coating in one spot. no idea how this happened (cleaning maybe?), hasn't been dropped or banged ever. it does not seem to effect image quality at all. comes with original box and caps. great little compact lens for street shooting/easy carrying. i am only selling it because i got a sony nex-3 that is much more compact negating the need for a dslr pancake.

i am asking $150 plus the paypal fee. shipping is included (united states only). i am also willing to trade +/- cash for rangefinder lenses. i am looking for 50mm f/1.5 sonnar type lenses in particular like a jupiter-3 or nikon 50cm f/1.5.

here are pics of the lens:

here is an attempt to show the coating loss mark:

sebboh

make me an offer if anyone is interested but thinks the price is too high. otherwise it'll go on ebay over the weekend.