The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Lens Compendium by Erwin Puts 2001 (UK)

S

sakkapop

Up for sale is the Leica Lens Compendium by Erwin Puts, published in 2001.
The book was originally issued without dust jacket. Cover is in Good condition, with several light rubbing marks and light scuffs (shelf wear) on the cover, good outer corners. However, inside is in like new condition.
Price is 100 GBP including shipping in U.K. and other at cost. We know that it sells elsewhere for a lot more.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Wow, outstanding price. These usually cost upwards of $500-800 USD. Good luck with the sale. I have one that I may put up for sale as well here in the U.S.

S

sakkapop

Ashwin: I just want to cover the cost that I paid for :D
Hulk: For UK royal mail, It would be in the region of GBP 10-20 (I have to check the exact weight of the book, this is based on 1-2 kg package) insured up to GBP500. I will only charge for what I paid for and I will refund the extra cost.

S

sakkapop

Just have a chance to check its weight, so the shipping cost to Euro is 15 GBP and to US is 20 GBP. Cheers