The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Several lenses for sale

apicius9

Hi,

in the process of slimming down, here are a few offers before they go to ebay. All prices are incl. shipping in the US and payment by Paypal (gift option preferred) or money order. For shipping outside the US, please check with me first reg. postage:

1) Canon Serenar 50/1.9 collapsible in Leica thread mount (LTM, L39). I just recently bought this lens and it is in really excellent condition but I just have too much stuff. Glass is excellent, all rings are easy-going as is the collapse function (just be careful, it does not collapse on the m4/3 cameras), sorry - no caps. $110

2) Steinheil Culminar 135/4.5 (LTM). Beautiful chrome lens in excellent condition, clear glass, hardly any external signs of use. I decided to keep the Leitz Hektor with identical specs for sentimental reasons although I think this is the nicer lens... Comes with caps and a leather case. $110

3) Zeiss Tessar 50/2.8, crome version in M42 mount. Bought as mint-, I would probably call it exc++, clear glass, hadly any exterior signs of use, smooth rings, no caps. $70. Both Zeiss M42 lenses as a package for $100

4) Zeiss Flektogon 35/2.8, older chrome version, M42 mount. Looks great on the outside, smooth operation of all rings. Very minimal cleaning marks on rear glass; lens looks like it has been cleaned but the front glass still shows a few mm wide ring inside the front glass that could have been cleaned better. Both will not affect image quality. $40. Both Zeiss M42 lenses as a package for $100.

5) Helios 44M, 58/2 lens in M42 mount, black. I would call it Ex+, light outer signs of use, clean and clear glass, smooth operation. This is a nice lens, I like this focal length but - again - I just have too much stuff. You find these relatively cheap coming from Russia. This one will be slightly less in shipping but may still be most economical when combined with anther lens... $45.

6) Angenieux 25mm, f0.95, c-mount with front and rear cap. This is the Bell & Howell version which is slightly heavier than the M1 version and - IMHO - is slightly easier in the handling on m4/3. I find it best combined with the Hawk C5 c-mount adapter. I would describe the lens at least as Ex+ condition, minimal signs of wear on the outside, glass in excellent condition. I am fortunate enough to have two of them in great condition, will keep one and sell this one here. These lenses fly high on ebay but I thought I check for interest here before I go there. $1,200.

7) Kern Yvar 75/2.8 AR, turns into a very nice and small medium range tele lens on the m4/3 format. Nice colors, sharp & perfect for either of the m4/3 versions. I had this lens serviced; all rings are smooth. The glass is in excellent shape and has been cleaned and while very close inspection will show that it could be a few % cleaner to be perfect, it is fully functional and nothing will show on pictures. $180.

8) Schneider Tele-Xenar 75/2.8 (c-mount), chrome version. This one hurts to let go, small and excellent mid-range tele on the m4/3 format. This Schneider lens is sharp, easy to handle (especially with the Hawk C5 adapter) and in excellent condition. I bought it from Rabenwolf in Germany a while ago. I find it to be an equal to the Kern Switar 75mm lens in sharpness and beauty of the colors it produces, it only lacks the Kern's macro option which is why I am selling it. $200.

9) Steinheil Cassar 75/2.8 (I think). Nice thin lens in c-mount, very nice condition overall. $100

10) Robot Schneider Tele-Xenar 75/3.8. Nice and heavy old Schneider lens, small and a perfect fit for the smaller m4/3 cameras. Overall excellent condition, but this one as well as the 40/1.9 lens would benefit from a cleaning. $160 Adapter see below.

11) Robot Schneider 40/1.9. I really love this lens but I have just too much stuff. Very heavy little brass lens, feels like real quality. Overall in very good conditions, rings move like butter. Glass would benefit from a cleaning - if I kept it, I probably would have it serviced but it is fully functional as it is. $160. I also have the necessary adapter for the Robot lenses. This comes in 2 parts, the c-mount adapter and the necessary flange. Adapter as good as new, $60. $340 for the whole Robot package - that is less than what some ebay dealers want for one of the lenses ;)

12) Panasonic 45-200. I used this maybe 3 or 4 times, it's in excellent condition. I also have the 14-140 and decided there is too much overlap, so this one has to go. Comes complete with all accessories in the box. $240.

13) Contax G 35/2 lens, silver/titanium version, bought not too long ago from KEH in Ex+ condition, only briefly tested after buying. I would have rated it even higher, very nice lens. I'm only selling it because I also have the 45mm Contax and a few other 35mm lenses... Sorry, no caps. US $260.

Contax G to m4/3 adapter. This is the 'Monza; adapter, black with a larger geared thumb wheel. The smoothest one I have tried so far, I just prefer the outer ring variation. As good as new, only tried it out a few times. $129. I would prefer to sell lens & adapter as a package for $379. Alternatively, I also have the lens-werk outer ring adapter for $99, also as good as new (package price with this one: $349).

14) Krasnogorsk Meteor 17-69mm zoom lens. This lens is in overall very good shape, has outside signs of use but the glass is good. It comes in the mount for the old Krasnogorsk movie cameras (Ebay seller screwed me, said it had a M42 mount). Not sure what to do with this one, how about $40? (quite a bit less than what I paid for it...).

I had offered a few of these already here, just summarizing it all into one thread and adding several lenses to it. Prices have already been lowered a bit from my initial thoughts and I really hope to get these asking prices - I am reasonably confident to get them on ebay... But if you take half a dozen of them, I'm willing to rethink the prices again ;) Whatever is not sold by then will go to ebay on August 1.

Thanks,

Stefan

apicius9

Payment received, thanks! The Contax 35/2 is sold, everything else including the 2 contax - m4/3 adapers is still available.

Stefan

apicius9

The Serenar and the 2 Zeiss lenses are sold, i.e. #s 1, 3, 4 and 13 are gone. Everything else incl. the 2 Contax G - M4/3 adapter under #13 is still available.

Thanks for checking,

Stefan

apicius9

The Panasonic lens and the Schneider c-mount are sold - Thanks!

Just to make it easier, these are the items that are still left for sale:

2) Steinheil Culminar 135/4.5 (LTM). $110

5) Helios 44M, 58/2 lens in M42 mount, black. $45.

6) Angenieux 25mm, f0.95, c-mount $1,200.

7) Kern Yvar 75/2.8 AR $180.

9) Steinheil Cassar 75/2.8 (I think). $100

10) Robot Schneider Tele-Xenar 75/3.8. $160 Adapter see below.

11) Robot Schneider 40/1.9. $160.

M4/3 adapter for the Robot lenses $60. $340 for the whole Robot package

Contax G to m4/3 'Monza' adapter. $129.

Contax G to m4/3 Lens-werk outer ring adapter for $99

14) Krasnogorsk Meteor 17-69mm zoom lens. $40?

Stefan