The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: PHASE ONE P25 - Hasselblad H101 MDB

R

rderf

Very good condition with 85k acs, used in California studio for several years. I purchased it for use with Cambo wide but can't justify the added expense for the body & digitar lens for the cheap realtors I work for. I just tested it with Hasselblad H1/80mm kit and the images were outstanding. With topaz denoise even 800 iso shots were acceptable. I have 215 Ebay transactions with 100% positive feedback, under same screen name as here, rderf. I'd rather find a home for it with this group then go through EBay. Payment with Paypal. Shipping $35.00 USA only. I have the original camera case, manual, lcc card and the cables for external connect for sliding adapter, 2 batteries, charger. No Capture software disk. Phase One is offering an upgrade discount using this model for the P45+ and P60 for $9990, $14999. I checked with PhaseOne, this one isn't under warranty. $5,000 or best offer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8587224@N08/?saved=1